Kevin Kelly is most known for co-founding Wired in 1993. He has written a lot of great books, cofounded all Species Foundation, a non-profit aimed at identifying every living species on Earth as well as Rosetta Project, which is building an archive of all documented human languages.
Some questions I ask:
- Is it possible to make a living from every single niche out there?
- How to build up 1,000 true fans?
- How many “true fans” Wired magazine has?
- What’s the future of online businesses?
- What advice would you give to people who want to start an online hustle?
Things we talk about:
- 1000 true fans theory
- Strategies and tactics that were used in the beginning to grow Wired magazine
- Getting a job versus taking an alternative path such as traveling the world
- The importance of taking time off and embracing the slack
- Being content with losing it all
- Advice on starting an online hustle