Christopher Gimmer is the founder of Snappa, a SaaS app that helps non-designers create online graphics. Snappa has 3,500+ paying customers while bringing in $500,000+ in annual recurring revenue. In this interview we talk how to market anything with a limited budget, advice for people who are looking to find the next big idea, productivity and much more.
Some questions I ask:
- How did you validate your initial business idea?
- What were the first steps you took to get Snappa off the ground?
- What were the biggest lessons building a SaaS product as a non-developer?
- How did you score a partnership with LeadPages?
- Walk me through your recent work-day
Things we talk about:
- Building a side-hustle on the side of your main business
- Competition amongst free stock photo sites
- Partnerships with big companies
- Importance of social proof
- Cash flow over innovation
- Productivity & work ethic
Links & resources mentioned in the episode
This podcast episode was produced by Oscar Hamilton.