Dinesh Agarwal is the founder of RecurPost, a social media scheduling and post recycling tool. Even though there is a lot of competition in the space, find out how Dinesh used it to his advantage.
Some questions I ask:
- What were the first steps you took to get RecurPost off the ground?
- How did you get your first users?
- What have been the biggest challenges you’ve had to overcome?
- Why did you decide to have a physical office over remote?
- How does your typical workday look like?
Things we talk about:
- A creative way to validate your idea
- How to make sure your building the right features for your product in the beginning
- Challenges with building a product top of other platforms
- Marketing your business with a small budget
- How to run a productive team