John Doherty is the founder of Credo, a service that connects businesses with vetted agencies and consultants. It all got started in 2013, and with just two years, John was able to take it full-time. The business is currently bringing in $25,000/mo.
Some questions I ask:
- What was your content marketing strategy in the beginning?
- How did you got your first 2-3 clients?
- What have been the biggest challenges you’ve had to overcome with Credo?
- Take me through your recent work-day
- At what point did you realize you needed a mentor?
Things we talk about:
- Getting your business off the ground with minimal resources
- Challenges with multi-sided business
- To hustle or not to hustle
- Whether you need to be passionate about your niche or not