Tyler King is the founder of Less Annoying CRM, a simple Contact Management dedicated for Small Businesses. They are fully bootstrapped and making close to $200,000/mo in revenue.
Some questions I ask:
- How did you come up with the company’s name ‘Less Annoying CRM’?
- What features did the first version have?
- What marketing tactics work for you today?
- How does your day-to-day schedule look like?
- Where do you draw the line between being patient vs working on a terrible idea?
Things we talk about:
- Building a product in a highly saturated market
- Importance of choosing a specific target audience
- Finding early customers and marketing tactics
- Making paid ads work for your business
- Remote team vs having a traditional office
- Advice when working with family members