PJ Taei is the founder of UScreen, a video platform that lets people launch their own streaming service. UScreen is serving more than 1000 customers including ToysRus, Wanderlust, and Zumba. Find out how PJ started this business and made it profitable.
Some questions I ask:
- What were the first steps you took you get UScreen off the ground?
- Should people learn how to code or outsource development?
- How did you get your initial customers?
- Is your success because of luck or grind?
- How does your workday look like?
- What advice would you give to people who want to start an online hustle?
Things we talk about:
- Starting a hosting company before UScreen
- Validating a business idea
- Building a successful remote team
- Productivity and work ethic
- Importance of your competition