Turgay Birand is the founder of EditionGuard, a web based service that protects your eBooks with so you don’t have to worry about piracy and unauthorized distribution. We cover a lot in this interview, including importance of saving money, loneliness as an entrepreneur and how to give your business a best chance of success.
Some questions I ask:
- From all the failed ventures you had, what were the biggest learning lessons for you?
- How did you find your content marketing team?
- Whose advice to you listen to?
- Are you planning to sell EditionGuard?
- How important is passion when picking an idea?
- What advice would you give to people who want to start an Online Hustle?
Things we talk about:
- Trying to build Amazon of Turkey
- Why you shouldn’t move to Silicon Valley
- Importance of mentorship
- Loneliness as an entrepreneur
- When to quit and when to stick with your idea
- Setting clear objectives and goals when acquiring new customers